From Desert Operations Wiki
You'll be able to order your espionage units one of six options:
- Defense: Provides a report of the defensive units of the opponent.
- Units: A list of units you'll find in fleets 1–3 of your opponent.
- Resources:A quantity of your opponent's resources at the time of the espionage
- Buildings:Available at level 8 at your headquarters. It will give you information about your opponent's buildings.
- Storage: : Available at level 20 at your headquarters. It will give you information about the stored units of your opponent.
- Espionage Units: Available at level 25 of your headquarters.. You'll get information about the spy units of your opponent.
Remember: you can only spy a player that has a minimum of 67% and a maximum of 150& of your own points. You'll use Gold to spy a player. You can see the necessary amount of gold in Espionage Units.
If you spy out an opponent and your espionage-level is lower than the opponent espionage-defense, the opponent will receive a report about your country and you will lose all the spy units you sent. If your opponent loses he will forfeit 10% of his espionage units.